1. Plus Education Career – our personal career counseling in higher education. Plus education&career offers the detailed, full, reliable and tailor-made education and career consultancy services through its international representatives since 2001. We know exactly what students need!
2. EgitimAL – Global Campus TV’s business partner is: Turkey`s leading educational counseling agency, which was founded in 2001. For the moment they are the busiest educational portal and the biggest agency in Turkey ( every year send lots of students in various countries such as: United States of America, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, Malta, New Zealand, Spain, Italy, Germany, China and France), Founder of the future of education counseling service, egitimAL, which is the most unique educational web site has opened 13th offices. Now, egitimAL has offices not only in Turkey, but also in Azerbaijan and Kazakhistan. Web site, egitimAL.com has more than 200 members, 800 courses on the web and growing day to day!
3. Big Choice Group
• GC TV international media strategy partner. Customized online distribution to your target groups via the Big Choice education division database of 5.4 million students worldwide.
• Websites: SRM own 15 different websites, with 5.4 million student visits on the sites per year. Big Choice Group has just over 45,000 inquiries per month coming through their sites. The profiles would be placed on the sites are below :
• GC TV international media agreement partner
• GC TV program with your video included would be a grand chance for a wide advertisement for your institution abroad! Our TV program would be sold to up to 45 countries, which is an excellent alternative to promote your programs to international audience and be able to reach millions of students abroad!
• Once we have your material we will just need to convert it to a different language.
7. Eduzone - energetic and highly dynamic organisation, formed by a team of professionals with a total cumulative experience of over 100 years in the field of education, Management, recruitment, marketing and IT, amongst others. GC TV videos would be distributed through their e-magazine channel.